Really warm and actually quite light even for the smallest of feet. 100% waterproof equipped with a 'slipper-soft' lining. Drawstring adjustment around the ankle. These will keep feet warm, dry and very comfortable on the coldest, but greatest(!), of winter puddle jumping adventures. If you're looking for slightly more 'protection' than the Classic Baby Bogs then these are your answer. Good for medium and wide feet. Drawstring might be useful to those with narrower ankles and/or feet. N.B. For sizes greater than UK7/EU24 please see second product image as the profile changes slightly to allow for the larger foot.
- Height: 5.5"
- Circumference at the opening: 3.5"
- 100% waterproof
- Adjustable draw cord system for secure fit
- DuraFresh bio-technology activates to fight odors
- Bogs Max-Wick moves sweat away from your foot to keep you dry
- Rebound technology in outsole provides lasting comfort
- Comfort rated to -4F/-20C
Compared to Classic Baby Bogs:
- Similar internal width (in both shoes)
- B-MOC has slightly more aggressive tread
- B-MOC has slightly thicker sole ( due to more insulation to given lower comfort temperature)
- Sole comes up and 'hugs' toes and heel
- Not quite a lightweight as the Classic
- Useful ankle drawstring
|Manufacturer's size||UK Size (nearest equivalent)||Shoe Length||Shortest Suitable Foot Measurement*||Longest Suitable Foot Measurement**|