The women's version of the B-Moc boot! The first time I saw these boots I thought 'waterproof and barefoot friendly UGGs'....turns out they're a bit cooler than that (and none of those ridiculous wet patches at the front when you wear them in the rain!). It's one of those boots that feel familiar: easy to pull on; a really flexible sole; wide toe-box and comfortably warm. Yes it ticks the boxes - it's barefoot friendly! The sole is really grippy and flexible. It comes up and hugs your toes for a little protection and your heel too.
- Barefoot friendly super boots!
- Height: 8.5"
- Circumference of the opening is 6"
- As with all Bogs footwear - these are 100% waterproof!
- Adjustable drawstring for great fit
- DuraFresh bio-technology activates to fight odours
- Bogs Max-Wick moves sweat away from your foot to keep you dry
- Rebound technology in outsole provides lasting comfort
- Comfort rated to -30ºC
You'll be looking forward to getting cold just put these on!
Please contact if I don't have your size as I may be able to source your size - patience is a virtue and I like to reward it. Phil :).
*Bogs build on EU lasts, so UK sizes are nearest equivalent. As always - foot length wins as the most likely way to get a better fit first time.